Business Plan Outline: Update February 2016
To submit a project you must create a business plan in order to have your project approved! If you
have never created a business plan then you have another vertical learning curve to overcome. Your business
plan should include but is not limited to the following outline:
Simple Business Plan Outline
- Executive Summary: Write this last. It’s just a page or two of highlights.
- Project/Company Description: Legal establishment, history, start-up plans, etc. (if an existing business, track record
- Product or Service: Describe what you’re creating/building. Focus on member benefits.
- Market Analysis: You need to know your market, customer needs, where they are, how to reach them,
- Strategy and Implementation: Be specific. Include management responsibilities with dates and budgets. Make sure you can
- Web Plan Summary: For e-commerce, include discussion of website, development costs, operations, sales and
- Management Team: Describe the organization and the key management team members. Names and Curriculum Vitae for
Leadership and outline the number and job description of management and employees.
- Financial Analysis: Budget, Capital Expenditures, Salary, Payroll & Benefits to be included along with your
projected Profit and Loss and Cash Flow tables. THIS IS CRITICAL FOR THE APPROVAL PROCESS!
You will need to submit your Business Plan to your "Bright Star Work Center" (Gary) for pre-approval
in order to receive funding from any ICC protocol that you have
participated. There is a lot that you will need to be learn, so start now by going to "Google" and do a
search of "free business plan templates" and see what services are there to assist you in getting your
project properly put together so that it will be accepted sooner than later! I've been doing some study on
the www.bplans.com website, this is only one of many providers to get good information from to create your
business plan. Jim sent me this link to look at too! http://www.planware.org/index.html This one was sent by Michael from Sweden and it is the best so far! http://www.score.org/template_gallery.html http://www.score.org/learning_center.html
NEWLY ADDED! CEHCK IT OUT!
even more great stuff for free here! So there are lots of these websites to look at!
If you have been an employee all your life and have never done this, you will need to learn
a.s.a.p. Remember the ILM and Managing Co-Venture Partners won't be approving major funding for projects that
the leaders of those projects have no clue of what to do and how to manage these large sums of funding. Good
news is, everyone can learn who wants to learn! So don't wimp out on this learning curve, get'r
In His service,